Yeah that may be it; anyway I do not run many scans and the full scan does work so no problem waiting. I just hope the firewall and every other feature of the suite is functioning correctly.
Well it's now April 30th and my quick scan makes it to 99 percent and then bugs out and says cancelled.
Oh well - and to think my $89.99 renewal just kicked in - Ugh!
Ok same as mine all I can say is the change if done is not reflected in the version number but in the coding . give it another few days and retry as so far several users are reporting success.
Really time for the mods to comment