diddo09
Level 7

Is it out

Where are the new 2009 McAfee products or when is it coming out? :cool:
0 Kudos
37 Replies

RE: Is it out

hi,

as far as i know, the 2009 products are just available on the Australian Servers for now. I'm not sure if what is the specific date of the full release but i think it would be on the end of this year or early next year. I'm currently using the beta version right now and i'm quite impressed on the changes they have made on the new Security System. Lets just hope they release it soonerSmiley Happy
0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

They are slowly being distributed so some servers may not have them yet. I downloaded the 2009 products from a US server yesterday, but our Canadian servers still have the 2008 products.

It wont be long before all servers have them.
0 Kudos
diddo09
Level 7

So I can download from the US server....
0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

I just checked and the 2009 products are definitely there.
0 Kudos
diddo09
Level 7

Thanks

Can you please provide me a link for the 2009 product? Thanks in advance Smiley Very Happy

PS. Can you use your current subscription from the 2008 product? :confused:
0 Kudos
vinod_r2
Level 11

RE: Thanks

Sure...

simply remove the current application and download fresh..

based on the location you are you must get the new suite...

Its out on most location but then not all.. the probability of getting 2009 is high.Smiley Tongue
0 Kudos
diddo09
Level 7

So, I can download directly online...

I purchased my subscription last month. This means that I can download and get the 2009 [For all McAfee Products??????] :cool:
0 Kudos
vinod_r2
Level 11

Yes there is a good chance for that
0 Kudos

hi,

do we have any information if when will be the release date of 2009 McAfee Products for Comcast users?i'm still getting the 8.1 version. thank you.
0 Kudos