Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GWPRO
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

I have a plug-in, ros-bot, which is blocked by Mcafee's "real-time protection"

I have a plug-in, ros-bot.exe(Download address: #https://assets.ros-bot.com/sites/default/files/releases/2019-09-28_611939216/ros-bot_3.403_early_acc...), which is blocked by Mcafee's "real-time protection" when logged into the game (this does not affect Network Firewall). this is a New version. But that hasn't happened in the past. Mcafee's "real-time protection" prompt isolates "base.ini". However, in fact, it deleted the execution file of "ros-bot.exe", and I tried to add a trust program to "real-time protection" did not seem to work. So I had to turn off "real-time protection" for a while. Wait until ros-bot logs in and opens the game. It's more troublesome. I need to suspend the game. This is the only problem at present.

1 Reply
Moderator Madhan
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: I have a plug-in, ros-bot, which is blocked by Mcafee's "real-time protection"

Hello @GWPRO,

Please follow this Knowledge Base Article to contact the concern team via e-mail and classify the files that are being detected as suspicious. Provide all necessary information and share details on that e-mail.

Regards,
Madhan M

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community