cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DAT file won't update

Thanks, Peter.

I'll see what I can find out about Questions 2 and 3 (and to see what they have to say about the actual problem) - I'm in the queue for live chat as we speak (they seem to be rather BUSY!).

As for being "computer savvy", Snowman 17 is being too kind.

I'm just an old geezer who's learned a tiny bit over the years through trial and error (mostly error).

I have been burned so many times re: these security suites, that I'm always a bit squeamish about them...

Well, let's hope it doesn't rise to the need to uninstall/reinstall <crossing fingers and toes>.

Regards,

MM

Just a note to close the books on this thread -- problem resolved as of this morning (finally).

Fingers and toes crossed that all is working fine and will continue to do so until the next DAT or other glitch!

Thanks to all,

MM

Good luck all of you.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community