cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

windows server 2008 R2 encounted an Blue Code:0xd1,Probably caused by : mfehidk.sys

windows server 2008 R2 encounted an Blue Code:0xd1,Probably caused by : mfehidk.sys( mfehidk+3ce34 )

everyday ,it will reboot.

Mcafee version:VirusScan Enterprise 8.7.0i

Mfehidk.sys version:syscore 14.1.0.484.x64.

I want to know how to solve it ,thanks!

4 Replies

Re: windows server 2008 R2 encounted an Blue Code:0xd1,Probably caused by : mfehidk.sys

moved to virusscan enterprise

Re: windows server 2008 R2 encounted an Blue Code:0xd1,Probably caused by : mfehidk.sys

Well the first thing upgrade to the latest version of VSE 8.8 patch 4 as there were many BSOD fixed in future patches

If after upgrading and rebooting the server you still get BSOD, please collect a memory dump and we can check it.

Best regards,

Jose

Hello:

thanks for your reply, I Running  the macfee autoupdate task ,but it always failed,

or that I must download the VSE 8.8 patch ,then install manually?

thanks

Hi make sure that that you installing the full VSE 8.8 Package the one is called VSE880LMLRP4.zip

Can you test in a single Machine to download that Package from McAfee download site and try to install manually in a single Machine?

Best regards,

Jose