Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

what is wrong ? KERNEL32.LoadLibraryA

my VSE8.5 has some errors

2009-4-8 9:17:06 1093 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe:KERNEL32.LoadLibraryA

2009-4-10 17:05:01 1093 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe:KERNEL32.LoadLibraryA

the log is BufferOverflowProtectionLog.txt

i don't know how to do ,who can help me ?thanks

Moved to the correct forum - MOD
3 Replies
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

RE: what is wrong ? KERNEL32.LoadLibraryA

this is not an error it is the notification of a buffer overflow attack/situation

if you get these a lot then :

1) Install all latest MS security patches and service packs.
2) Reboot ( please don’t forget to reboot after you install patches)
3) Update VSE 8.5 to latest patch (which is currently 8 (with some additional hotfixes))
Highlighted

Re: RE: what is wrong ? KERNEL32.LoadLibraryA

hello

I have not  understood the first and third point and if you can guide me how I can  make

Thank you in advance

1)  Install all MS security patches and latest service packs.

3) Update to  latest VSE 8.5 patch (WHICH IS Currently 8 (Some with additional  hotfixes))

Thank you in advance

Highlighted

Re: RE: what is wrong ? KERNEL32.LoadLibraryA

Zoubeir,

Please ensure that your computers have all the Microsoft Security updates installed.

Once the installation is complete, Please reboot the machines ( If you have not done so yet )

What is the Patch that you are running with your VSE version ? What is the Engine version and the DAT on it ?

Thank you

Sameer

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community