cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to remove Mcafee

Hi,

Here I am trying to uninstall Mcafee 8.5 from a server with Operating System Windows 2003 Server R2  but unable to. while the program is not available in ADD/Remove programs, the Start up screen of Windows shows Mcafee. Kindly suggest.

5 Replies
Dinz
Level 16
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: unable to remove Mcafee

Thread moved to Enterprise section , you would be assisted by our experts here soon

Highlighted
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 6

For manual uninstall, please refer to KB#:https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB50602.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Hi somuhwl,

i also had the same problem unable to find the VSE 8.7 from Add or Remove program after taht what i did is upgraded my VSE to latest version then the problem has been soleved .....hope this will helps u .... 

inachu
Level 7
Message 5 of 6

How to remove en batch?  like hundreds of computers?

No I will n ot visit each PC.

I need a batch file or a executable I can deploy via SCCM.

Running short on time and tinkering each pc with a KB article is not the right answer.

Hi,

Could you tell us how many PC's are running with VSE 8.5  ?

if there is more no of PC's kindly create a client task to remove the VSE 8.5 . . . . :-)

kindly use the Query tab to find out the VSE8.5 Compliance machine and create a task for that machines.....

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.