Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andy99
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

need help?

I would like to suggest to have a functionality of keyword search for past/current SRs. Currently our portal has just "Search by SR Number", but actually all of users don't remember accurate SR numbers. So our customers would like to search that targets both SR Summary and all of its activities.

Keyword search should be convinient in the following situation, for example.
- a user wants to find one of past SRs. He can't remind of the SR number, but just know it was VSE issue related with backup software. In this case, he may search the SR with keyword as "backup software" "Brightstore" and "VSE".

If the search funcitonality is implemented on our portal, our customers can easily find their past SRs. It should contribute quick resolution for customers because there are no need to inqury and generate new SRs again.

1 Reply
McAfee Employee sbenedix
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: need help?

I think these are good suggestions, Technical Support/Product Support are probably not the right avenues though. To be frank I do not know where this should be directed to best I would encourage you to raise this with customer service they look to be best suited to take this feedback onboard, so the portal can be improved.

Thank you.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator