Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alerts monitoring interface

At work, I have to develop an interface for monitoring alerts
- Top 10 infected machines
- Name/Number of viruses
based on the database of McAfee (EPO4).

Certainly the database is very large and contains lots of tables so I wanted to know what tables I will use to reach my goal (which table contains the list of alerts)

2 Replies

Re: alerts monitoring interface

This can be done easily with ePO reports, wouldn't it be easier to use them rather than develop a new report interface?

Re: alerts monitoring interface

I am using ePO 4.0 with Virus Scan enterprise 8.7i and i have succesfully deployed the clients.

I have sql management studio express 2005 and I was looking for the table which logs all the virus scan events. I noticed that there were seperate tables for all the other mcafee devices like HIPS, PA but not for Virus Scan???

Although I did find a few events in the dbo.EPOEvents table but I am looking for more comprehensive logs for the virus Scan..

Something that I need from ePO reporting is a TABLE FORMAT report of all the malware (alerts) summarized...

How can I get just the summary information (which tables I will use ?)?  No charts.  No PDF.  Just a TABLE FORMAT report so I can review the matter?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community