Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alerts monitoring interface

At work, I have to develop an interface for monitoring alerts
- Top 10 infected machines
- Name/Number of viruses
based on the database of McAfee (EPO4).

Certainly the database is very large and contains lots of tables so I wanted to know what tables I will use to reach my goal (which table contains the list of alerts)

2 Replies

Re: alerts monitoring interface

This can be done easily with ePO reports, wouldn't it be easier to use them rather than develop a new report interface?

Re: alerts monitoring interface

I am using ePO 4.0 with Virus Scan enterprise 8.7i and i have succesfully deployed the clients.

I have sql management studio express 2005 and I was looking for the table which logs all the virus scan events. I noticed that there were seperate tables for all the other mcafee devices like HIPS, PA but not for Virus Scan???

Although I did find a few events in the dbo.EPOEvents table but I am looking for more comprehensive logs for the virus Scan..

Something that I need from ePO reporting is a TABLE FORMAT report of all the malware (alerts) summarized...

How can I get just the summary information (which tables I will use ?)?  No charts.  No PDF.  Just a TABLE FORMAT report so I can review the matter?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community