Did you mean: 
benp
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Where to find VirusScan for Storage 1.3 for ePO 5.10

Jump to solution

Hi,

Im having trouble foinding the Install files for VirusScan for Storage 1.3.. In Software manager under  VirusScan for Storage 1.3 there is only the Release Notes pdf... 

Software Manager.JPG

WHere do I find this?? I have VSE for Storage 1.2 installed on 5 Servers...  But ePO is telling me I haven't checked it in.. How is that possible?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee akatt
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: Where to find VirusScan for Storage 1.3 for ePO 5.10

Jump to solution

Provided that the ePO license is good, it should be appearing as seen below (since it is checked in).

VSES.JPG

There is a "refresh" option at the top of the software manager page, that should perform a sync and update.  Sometimes, an account can have multiple ePO licenses, and then ePO will only display what that specific license has access to.  In these scenarios, customer service can assist with combining the licensing, so that all availble software is displayed appropriately.

May want to click through the Licensed and Evaluation options for "Checked In Software" and "Software Not Checked In," just to see if any additional references to VSE-Storage appear.  If not, suspect an ePO licensing issue, which shouldn't take but a few minutes to address with customer service.

Another option, is to try and obtain the download from the download page, after signing in with the company grant.  In doing so, the website should also provide the ePO license key under that grant, which can be used to verify if the license that ePO has stored matches the correct license.  Provided that the software shows on the download page when using that grant, can always perform a manual download and check-in, until time permits to reach out to customer service regarding the licensing (and combining of that licensing).

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

1 Reply
Highlighted
McAfee Employee akatt
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: Where to find VirusScan for Storage 1.3 for ePO 5.10

Jump to solution

Provided that the ePO license is good, it should be appearing as seen below (since it is checked in).

VSES.JPG

There is a "refresh" option at the top of the software manager page, that should perform a sync and update.  Sometimes, an account can have multiple ePO licenses, and then ePO will only display what that specific license has access to.  In these scenarios, customer service can assist with combining the licensing, so that all availble software is displayed appropriately.

May want to click through the Licensed and Evaluation options for "Checked In Software" and "Software Not Checked In," just to see if any additional references to VSE-Storage appear.  If not, suspect an ePO licensing issue, which shouldn't take but a few minutes to address with customer service.

Another option, is to try and obtain the download from the download page, after signing in with the company grant.  In doing so, the website should also provide the ePO license key under that grant, which can be used to verify if the license that ePO has stored matches the correct license.  Provided that the software shows on the download page when using that grant, can always perform a manual download and check-in, until time permits to reach out to customer service regarding the licensing (and combining of that licensing).

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator