cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do we add exclusions for VSE ?

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I am very familier with ENS exclusions, but not VSE. where do you add exclusions for VSE OAS?  I see the exclusion section for Acess Protection. I am looking for specifically for OAS and ODS.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Where do we add exclusions for VSE ?

Jump to solution

@User16096767 Please see the screenshots for reference. Keep in mind for OAS if you have default, low, and high risk enabled per the OAS General policy, then there will be multi-slotted exclusions. If you do not have this enabled, then you only need place them in the Default Process policy.

ex.PNGOAS exclusion location; be aware of workstation vs. serverex2.PNGODS exclusions location is in the task itself

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

2 Replies
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

@User16096767 Please see the screenshots for reference. Keep in mind for OAS if you have default, low, and high risk enabled per the OAS General policy, then there will be multi-slotted exclusions. If you do not have this enabled, then you only need place them in the Default Process policy.

ex.PNGOAS exclusion location; be aware of workstation vs. serverex2.PNGODS exclusions location is in the task itself

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

Thanks! I overlooked, I guess. That is excatly what I was looking for. 

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator