cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

VirusScan

Jump to solution
I need the latest update for Windows 10 with Patch 13 if available? if not what is the name of recommended version with windows 10
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 5

Re: VirusScan

Jump to solution

@User27480421 VSE patch 13 is available as RTS currently and can be obtained by contacting Support and requesting it. It will be available RTW at a later date, as mentioned above.

edit: 6/11 VSE Patch 13 is now available RTW

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

4 Replies
McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Patch 13 is still pending release. We have no confirmed date at this point but it is targeted for June.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

@User27480421 VSE patch 13 is available as RTS currently and can be obtained by contacting Support and requesting it. It will be available RTW at a later date, as mentioned above.

edit: 6/11 VSE Patch 13 is now available RTW

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution

I contacted support today requesting VSE patch 13 and was surprised to hear that they do not have this patch themselves, or know when it will be released.

I have escalated this matter,  as its difficult to test, manage and plan a Windows 10 feature update for 1903 without this patch. This is terrible. McAfee seems to think the process of updating 1000's of clients is easy... its not!

Where can we download this patch?

McAfee Employee chealey
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

I am sorry to hear about your experience when contacting support. I can confirm that Patch 13 has been RTW since 13th June and you can find it on the product downloads page of our website or in the software manager providing that you have a valid Grant Number. 

Was my reply helpful?
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator