Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
syd
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

VSE: McAfee VirusScan Compliance Summary shows zero compliant

I have recently been given the responsibility of managing our ePO environment, and am learning as I go. We have several ePO 4.5.3 sites and this morning one is displaying all clients as non-compliant for virusscan compliance on the dashboard. But, when I select the dashboard to view clients the majority of the clients show that they have virusscan 8.7 loaded as well as the most recent DAT. I checked to make sure the extensions are loaded, rebooted, checked DB logs but don't know where to go from here. There are no firewall between the clients and the ePO server

Environment is ePO 4.5.3 loaded on Windows Server 2008, VirusScan Enterprise 8.7 extensions

v/r

Syd

3 Replies
syd
Level 9
Message 2 of 4

Re: VSE: McAfee VirusScan Compliance Summary shows zero compliant

Update.

OK, after checking identical sites (for the most part). I found that the query being used in the dashboard was bad. I copied another query from a good server and loaded it and now I am showing both red and green. I'm still going to confirm number first before saying this is fixed.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4

Good Day

It is also advisable to check the criteria used to in the boolean chart for compliance.

what exactly do you want to check for in the compliance report

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4

Syd:

The query is usually hard coded for a particular release that it considers "compliant". If you edit the query, you can usually see what version it is looking for, then change it to what your current deployment is.

Hope this helps,

-Kevin

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community