Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

VSE 8.8 p13 resolved issues/ Ref #1237534

Jump to solution

Hi  Experts, 

Any one know which version of VSE reported below issue

Ref# 1237534   solution : Access Protection rules no longer block the printing of ȴles that contain missing fonts.

I couldn't find any article about this reference number. Is it reported on patch 12? 

APPRECIATE YOUR HELP:) 

Thanks 

Dileep 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: VSE 8.8 p13 resolved issues/ Ref #1237534

Jump to solution

Hi @dileepvn 

Thank you for your post here. I just looked into this BUG ID. Internally this was reported by only 1 Customer so far. I have confirmed that the version involved when the bug was identified was Patch 9, however I could not find any other Customer who has reported this issue so far with respect to this bug(Strange).

So, to sum up, This was identified in Patch 9 and resolved in Patch 13! Hope that answers your query!

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @dileepvn 

Thank you for your post here. I just looked into this BUG ID. Internally this was reported by only 1 Customer so far. I have confirmed that the version involved when the bug was identified was Patch 9, however I could not find any other Customer who has reported this issue so far with respect to this bug(Strange).

So, to sum up, This was identified in Patch 9 and resolved in Patch 13! Hope that answers your query!

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 8
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

I'm afraid I need now P9 alone installation package. I only have Repost package which is the full installation package. Can it be attached here?

Thanks in advanced

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Yo,

Thank you for your post. I am afraid that may not be available as an attachment. Can you please create a Service Request and you can also refer my name so that I can provide you a licensed package downloadable for your ePO?

Was my reply helpful?

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
Highlighted
Level 8
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Done. Thanks a lot for everything

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Yo,

Thank you for your kind response. Please ping me your Service Request Number via private chat and I shall look this one up right away! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Was my reply helpful?

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community