cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VSE 8.7 OAS disable

Jump to solution

I have question about VSE 8.7 OAS has been disable. I have few clients of VSE OAS have been disable. The user didn't do anything with mcafee VSE. Also they are manager by ePO 4.0 with McAfee Agent 4.0 Patch 2. All setting is default. What should I do with it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
apoling
Level 14
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Re: VSE 8.7 OAS disable

Jump to solution

One way to get to it is right click My Computer, select Manage, in the appearing window left pane double click Event log and then select Application underneath. Log content apears to the right. Find McLogEvent entries and look into them if one of them contains an error message.

3 Replies
apoling
Level 14
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi,

I would say if OAS gets disabled then this fact has preliminaries for example in the local windows Application log. I suggest you look into that log on those clients.

Attila

Jump to solution

Hi

Where is that log at?

apoling
Level 14
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

One way to get to it is right click My Computer, select Manage, in the appearing window left pane double click Event log and then select Application underneath. Log content apears to the right. Find McLogEvent entries and look into them if one of them contains an error message.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community