cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The requested file does not exist

ePO 4.5, VirusScan 8.8, When I try to update my policies to download the install package for Virusscan 8.8. on a Windows 2012 server, I get the message, "The requested file does not exist" What am I missing?

Thanks

Pat

7 Replies

Re: The requested file does not exist

Hi,

A few things.

Do you have any VSE installed in Win 2012? The minimun patch supported is VSE 8.8 patch 3.

If you do not have any VSE installed then try to create a Deployment task to install the antivirus and if you have already a VSE installed then check the patch in the repository and create an Update task to deploy the patch

Bt the way, ePo 4.5 is not supported anymore

Best regards,

Jose Maria

we are building a new server to update ePO on, in the mean time, need to get this working, I checked in the 8.8 patch 4 package, setup  a task to deploy, but still getting the same messege when trying to install VSE with the McAfee Agent Monitor

If you setting a deployment task you should check the package VSE880LMLRP4.zip. is that the one you have checked in?

Best regards,

Jose Maria

No, I just downloaded it, do I need to setup a seperate task for this package or can I use my existing task for 8.8 VSE?

Thanks

Pat

You can re-use the same you had before but make sure that the Package that you are pointing is the one that you have just downloaded now

Best regards,

Jose Maria

Do you mean, point to it in the task builder, configuration, Products and components section?

Also, how do I tell if it is deployed?