cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SiteList.xml agent 5.0.2

Hi,

I installed McAfee agent 5.0.2 via FramePkg.exe /install=agent /Siteinfo=SiteList.xml and the installation was ok but can anyone tell me where I can fins my installed Sitelist, I only find ServerSiteList.xml in C:\ProgramData\McAfee\Agent\

Thx

14 Replies

Re: SiteList.xml agent 5.0.2

Hi,

it should be in C:\ProgramData\McAfee\Common Framework

Hi,

I only see a ServerSiteList.xml and a SiteList.xml_rollback

Maybe you need to try same command but giving full path of the siltelist.xml file

example : FramePkg.exe /install=agent /Siteinfo=c:\temp\SiteList.xml

As you have already install it, try FramePkg.exe /install=agent /forceinstall /Siteinfo=c:\temp\SiteList.xml assuming that your sitelist.xml is on c:\temp

Also with a normal upgrade from 4.8.0.1938 to 5.0.2.132 I have lost the SiteList.xml.

And the Bizar thing is when I do an installation with command line with a Sitelist.xml, the config of the SiteList.xml is used but I don't find the SiteList.xml itself.

And what do you see in the log of the McAfee Agent installation ?

I have done a test with a clean FramePkg created from my EPO .

In the installation files I receive the error :

ErrorInvalidSitelist = The specified sitelist is invalid.  [ProductName]  Setup will not continue.

But the installation of the agent is done

Just to be sure ; the "Hide protected operating system files" option in the windows folder option is untick ? if not, you will not be able to see / search for sitelist.xml

yes it is

wwarren
Level 15
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 10 of 15

This ought to be moved to a MA/ePO forum.

But, you can expect a great deal has changed in MA 5.0.2 as the architecture of the agent has changed. Such as, no longer using individual files like XMLs of various names to store configuration information. Now it uses database files.

William W. Warren | S.I.R.R. | Customer Success Group | McAfee