Did you mean: 
cluce
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

See DAT Date in ePO for a Dashboard Monitor entry

Jump to solution

Good morning all!

I have some decent experience with VSE and ePO, we're currently using 8.8 Patch 16 but we will be making the migration to ENS in the future.  For now I'm trying to create a Dashboard Monitor for my auditors that would let them see not only the DAT version number for compliance, but also the date of creation.  I know you can see this on individual systems with VSE by clicking on the McTray icon and selecting about.  But I can't seem to find a DAT Content tab for VSE under Dashboards or Queries.  Is there a way to pull this date and view it from ePO?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdithyanT
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Re: See DAT Date in ePO for a Dashboard Monitor entry

Jump to solution

Hi @cluce,

Thank you for your kind update. I am afraid that is not available for VSE and is only available for ENS.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Pravas
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @cluce ,

Thank you for your patience. You can navigate to Queries & Reports. Search for VSE: Version 8.8 Compliance. It also has a column for DAT Version.

Thanks

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

cluce
Level 8
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello Privas, thanks for replying, apologies if I confused you in the post but retrieving the DAT version number was not my issue, the 8.8 Compliance Query shows almost all DAT related data EXCEPT for the Date

The question is how to Query or pull the DAT Date of Creation without having to right-click a system's McTray Icon and select About.  I can pull everything else but getting this Date seems to be a pain in the butt.  Any other thoughts?

AdithyanT
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @cluce,

Thank you for your kind update. I am afraid that is not available for VSE and is only available for ENS.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Adithyan T

View solution in original post

cluce
Level 8
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Thank you AdithyanT, I assumed that that may be the case.

I'll let my auditors know and I'll start planning my ENS deployment, solution accepted for reference and have a great rest of the week.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community