cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of Installed Patches

Jump to solution

Hi

I currently run Enterprise 8.7i with the patch level 4 installed on the server. If I install a new client it detects the correct patch level - however on all of the old clients the patch level is still on 3 and in order to change that I had to reinstall the av on individual clients. I wonder if there is a better way of updating this information on each client without reinstalling.

Thank you for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tonyb99
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Number of Installed Patches

Jump to solution

Have you checked the seperate patch 4 zip into epo (from the patch page of the downloads section) aswell as the full vse patch 4 repost, this would be neccessary to update prior machines.

Also you would need to include vse 8.7 in the product update tasks aswell as the deployment task

Im assuming you are using epo... if this is just manual then you just need to install the patch 4 patch, (not whole version) on each machine

Message was edited by: tonyb99 on 04/11/10 11:37:48 GMT
2 Replies
tonyb99
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Have you checked the seperate patch 4 zip into epo (from the patch page of the downloads section) aswell as the full vse patch 4 repost, this would be neccessary to update prior machines.

Also you would need to include vse 8.7 in the product update tasks aswell as the deployment task

Im assuming you are using epo... if this is just manual then you just need to install the patch 4 patch, (not whole version) on each machine

Message was edited by: tonyb99 on 04/11/10 11:37:48 GMT

Jump to solution

Thank you Tony

I would never have guessed myself.