cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No downloads are available for this grant

Hello Guys,

I have a question regarding to download McFee products as per nstruction that onyl required a Grant ID then after I place the Grant ID it prompt me that No downloads are available for this grant.

Do I need first to request for update or I need this to renew or somthing wrong with the ID

7 Replies
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 8

Re: No downloads are available for this grant

Is this enterprise as you posted in home user area. Grant numbers are a business thing usually unless they changed things? If it is enterprise will move this to correct area.

Yup its a Enterprise my Compan wants to update our 8.7i to 8.8 version on McAfee Enterprise, and somehow I need first to downloads the package update for it for me to check in that to ePO. As per instruction on to download the file first I must know the grant ID but when Itried this it  says that No download are available for this grant. What will I do to my end for me to have this package.

Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 8

Better move this to business

Is your grant ID current and active?

If your grant number has expired, you will not be able to download any packages.  You will need to get with your VAR, or call McAfee to find out if it has expired.  If you have recently re-newed, it takes 24hours for a new grant number to be sent.

Thanks Mike.

Im not sure it my Grant ID is expired. I must call first it to Customer Service. By the way based from the instruction in downloading products I can't find the Product Name in Step 2. Is this the same in My Products - Donwloads

Solution 1

To download products, documentation, or patches from the McAfee Downloads page (http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/😞
  1. Type your Grant Number and click Submit. If you need help with your Grant Number, contact Customer Service.
  2. On the My Products page click on the Product Name that you want to install or update. This will allow to view all available downloads for that product or suite.
  3. Click on the Product Version that you want to install or update.
  4. When you see the License Agreement, click I Agree.
  5. You then see the downloads page, displaying one or more of the following tabs:
  • Software Downloads
  • Documentation
  • Patches
  1. Click the relevant tab. 
  2. Locate your product, documentation, or patch in the list and click the link in the downloads column. If the list is long, you can filter the results by first selecting your Language and/or Platform, and clicking Go.
  3. Follow any on-screen prompts to save the download to a suitable location.

McAfee.JPG

As you can see, from the insert you posted, you do not have any downloads available.  This would indicate, your Grant number has expired. Please contact Customer Support to verify the information.  Once you have a valid grant number, you will have available downloads and a License key for ePO.  Have a great day.

Thank you,

Mike

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community