Am really not an expert on VSE for storage product. However i would like to share what i found here.
Yes you can configure log location on VSE i think.
1. Log on to the system as an administrator. 2 On the Windows taskbar, right-click the McAfee menu let , then select VirusScan Console. 3 On the VirusScan Console, double-click Network Appliance Filer AV Scanner. 4 On the Reports tab, define these options:
* Enable activity login and accept the default location for the log file or specify a new location - Enable the log activity and deȴne the log ȴle location as required.
* Limit the size of log file — Enable log ȴle size limitation, then type a value in Maximum log file size (MB).
* From the Log file format drop-down list, select an appropriate format.
5. Click OK to save the configuration.
To answer your second question, yes if the services stopped then On-demand scan may be terminated/stopped.
Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!