Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

McAfee splascreen annoyance

If McAfee don't do an update to remove that silly multi splash screen I will stop my subscription. It is right down silly way to show the statistic. To have this going many times while you are working is not properly sought. The nerds at MacAfee should understand that program is running in the background and should give splash screen only when there is an alert I am very surprised to see that silly concept. Thank you.

Yves MazzonmcAfee annoying splash screen2.JPGmcAfee annoying splash screen.JPG

2 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

Re: McAfee splascreen annoyance

It seems MacAfee do not care about request even when you write to them directly. The silly flash screen cam over 10 times today obscuring ruddily what ever work you are doing. If this doesn't change I will certainly stop my payment subscription. Am I the only one having this problem. It is also to wonder if the technicians that added that completely useless and annoying feature knows what they are doing.

I'm very disappointed and if there are any change I will go to the competition.

Thank you

Yves Mazzon

mattw2
Level 10
Message 3 of 3

Re: McAfee splascreen annoyance

From the screenshot, it looks like you may have posted your query in the wrong area.

You would be better posting in the consumer section, rather than the business section, based on the product you appear to be running.

Matt W.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community