McAfee VSE 8.8 and Windows 10 1703

When patch 9 ?

30 Replies
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 31

Re: McAfee VSE 8.8 and Windows 10 1703

Successfully moved from Business General Discussion to VirusScan Enterprise  >Discussions

For better assistance and better exposure.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Reliable Contributor tao
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 31

8.8 Patch 9 (RTW Q1, 2017)

McAfee Corporate KB - REDIRECTED - Support for Windows 10 client with McAfee encryption products KB8...

If this information was helpful or has answered your question, please select Accept as Solution. This will assist other memebers

I am familiar with this. But today is March 28, but there is no patch. When installing Windows 10 1703 requires the removal of McAfee.

Reliable Contributor tao
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 31

Service Packs, patches, hotfixes, maintenance releases, and patch release cycle

Technical Articles ID:   KB51560

Last Modified:  23/1/2017

McAfee Corporate KB - kb51560

"If Managed Release customers confirm that the patch performs as expected, the patch moves to RTW at the end of the four-week period. At this stage, Intel Security posts the patch on the Product Downloads site and ServicePortal. The RTW date will coincide with the second Tuesday of the month in February, June, and October."

Perhaps ping your McAfee Rep or open a support call if you need P9 before June.

If this information was helpful or has answered your question, please select Accept as Solution. This will assist other memebers

"Release to World (RTW)

If Managed Release customers confirm that the patch performs as expected, the patch moves to RTW at the end of the four-week period. At this stage, Intel Security posts the patch on the Product Downloads site and ServicePortal. The RTW date will coincide with the second Tuesday of the month in February, June, and October.

Intel Security will make every attempt to maintain the integrity of the above patch release schedule. In cases where the quality of the patch does not meet the Intel Security minimum ship requirements, the date will be adjusted as needed. If the patch release date has to be moved, Intel Security will notify customers via SNS, and will post the new release date on the ServicePortal patch downloads page.

NOTE: Between patch releases, Intel Security is committed to providing customers with hotfixes on a case-by-case basis for any critical issues. These hotfixes are typically rolled up as part of the next scheduled patch. "

RTW Patch 9 31.03.17

hello. when i try to install Windows 10 1703 requires the removal of McAfee.

This patch 9 solves the problem? where can i download it?

thanks

yes

sorry for my ignorance, and where can i download it?

can i aply this patch or its necesary that my domain administrator aply in the network?

sorry for my poor english, is not my natural languaje 😞

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community