cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Virusscan 8.7i Task

Hi,

I'm working with epo 4.5.

I created a group where I have clients with agent 4.5 but without virusscan 8.7i.

What should I do to install Virusscan 8.7i on those computers?

I thought creating a client task, but I create the task for Product Update and only have the option to deploy the Agent 4.5 and not the Virusscan 8.7i client.

Thank you in advance,

Marco

2 Replies
Spork
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Install Virusscan 8.7i Task

mnegrinho

Take a look at the video tutorials below. It sounds like you do not have the VirusScan installation package checked into ePO 4.5

KB65976 - ePO 4.5 - How to check in product installation software to the Master Repository

https://kc.mcafee.com/resources/sites/MCAFEE/content/live/TUTORIALS/30000/TU30135/en_US/corp_tutoria...

KB65975 - How to push McAfee Agent 4.0 and VSE 8.7i software to a computer through ePO 4.5

https://kc.mcafee.com/resources/sites/MCAFEE/content/live/TUTORIALS/30000/TU30138/en_US/corp_tutoria...

David

Highlighted

Re: Install Virusscan 8.7i Task

Hello

First of all you have to Manage VirusScanEnterprise with ePO(Check in Package in ePO Master Repository), thenm you have to Install Extension for VSE.

After following the above mentioned Steps you will able to see VSE 8.7i in Product Deployment task.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community