cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jiten
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Google tried to deliver your message. The error that the other server returned was: 550 5.7.1 <sender ip> has been blocked

Dear Users, Has anyone come across this message? ''Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain by .  The error that the other server returned was: 550 5.7.1 has been blocked by summerdemand. Would anyone know how to resolve this error as external users are not able to send us any emails.

5 Replies
exbrit
Level 21
Message 2 of 6

Re: Dear Users, Has anyone come across this message? ''Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain <domain name> by <ip>. The error that the other server returned was: 550 5.7.1 <sender ip> has been bl

I think this is more of a question for the Google Community Forums.   What McAfee product are you using?

exbrit
Level 21
Message 3 of 6

Re: Google tried to deliver your message. The error that the other server returned was: 550 5.7.1 <sender ip> has been blocked

jiten wrote:

Dear Users, Has anyone come across this message? ''Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain by .  The error that the other server returned was: 550 5.7.1 has been blocked by summerdemand. Would anyone know how to resolve this error as external users are not able to send us any emails.

I also reduced your headline so it now fits.

jiten
Level 7
Message 4 of 6

Re: Google tried to deliver your message. The error that the other server returned was: 550 5.7.1 <sender ip> has been blocked

Thank you Ex_Brit. I am new here

I am using Mcafee VirusScan+Antispyware Enterprise. Is that a virus blocking the emails or something? I have never heard of ''summerdemand''.

Kindly assist.

Thanks

exbrit
Level 21
Message 5 of 6

OK I moved this provisionally to Business > VSE for better handling, let's see if anyone here knows anything.

Peter

jiten
Level 7
Message 6 of 6

Thank you Peter.