Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krishna19021995
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Getsusp GTI Issue

Hello All,

I am getting error as " Not connected to GTI " while runnig Getsusp tool in system. I am unable to find whether system is afected or not due to this issue.

Can anyone please help me to solve this one.

Thanks in advance.

Getsusp error.JPG

1 Reply
McAfee Employee jess_arman
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Getsusp GTI Issue

@krishna19021995  Not being able to connect to McAfee GTI will not affect the system, per say. Simply, this means that your McAfee products installed (including GetSusp) are unable to connect to those databases in order to take advantage of the Artemis/GTI-based detection functionality. If you would like to look further into reasons you may not be able to connect to GTI, as well as mechanisms for testing and validating this, KB53733 is a great place to get started. 

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way, or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply, or give kudos as appropriate, so together we can help other members?

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.