cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1920

Jump to solution

Good day to all,

I've a mcsfee enterprise whicj is ver 8.7 and i've install frame package sucessfully,but encouter error when i installed ver 8.7, it promt error 1920 service mcafee mcshield (mcshield_ failed to start.verify you have suffient previlinges to start the system service,pls adv...Yors promt reply is much appreciated.T.q.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
ajacobs
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Error 1920

Jump to solution

I've moved your post to the VirusScan Enterprise area. Hopefully a product expert can help you soon.

4 Replies
Highlighted
ajacobs
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

I've moved your post to the VirusScan Enterprise area. Hopefully a product expert can help you soon.

Jump to solution

Hi,

May I know which setup file of VSE 8.7i are you using ?

The one with the built in Patch 2 or Patchles installation copy ?

I suggest you to run the Installation as Administrator and use the VSE with Patcch 2.

Kindly update how it goes !

Sameer

Jump to solution

Hello

I'm still not able to install and how to get the update copy fr website,also,i'm trying to install 3rd party and encoutered error when install ,i believe it's due to adminisatrator mode,i've set the user as a admin and not able to pls adv......

Jump to solution

Benedict,

The error 1920 was supposedly resolved in the Patch 2. Hence I wanted to know which setup file you are using.

If you have an Active Grant number, you can get the latest patches my going to McAfee's product download site. The link is given below :-

https://secure.nai.com/apps/downloads/my_products/login.asp

Please revert for any more info.

Sameer

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community