cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download VSE 8.8.0.1445

Hola a todos, ¿Por favor alguien me puede indicar donde obtener el instalador de VSE 8.8.0.1445? para instalar en servidores Win 2003 de forma local

Gracias

Hi everyone, I need to get the VSE 8.8.0.1445 .exe for install in a server win 2003 stand alone 

Thanks 

John Maya

2 Replies
rfranci
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Download VSE 8.8.0.1445

Hi  @John_Maya ,

Thankyou for reaching us on community!

Please note that VSE 8.8 will reach End Of Life and End Of Support on 12/31/2021.

VSE and HIPS EOL FAQ:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB93335

If you still need protection for windows 2003, i would recommend using Solidcore 6.2.X .

McAfee solid core supported platforms (application control and change control) :

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB87944

If you still require old VSE version, i would recommend opening a ticket with McAfee support. 

I hope you find this information helpful. 

- Rohit Francis 

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Re: Download VSE 8.8.0.1445

Hi rfranci and thanks for the answer,

If I need to protect a Win 2003 server, where I get the Solidcore 6.2.X?

I didn´t find the product in the McAfee site

Thanks in advance

John M

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community