cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craigc
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Does anyone have experience with McAfee VirusScan settings for OnSSI video Surveillance?

I am trying to configure McAfee VirusScan 8.5i for use with OnSSI Netguard surveillance video system.  Does anyone have settings that will allow this traffic through to the desktop without degrading video perfomance?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

2 Replies
ajacobs
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Does anyone have experience with McAfee VirusScan settings for OnSSI video Surveillance?

Hello craigc,

I moved this thread to the VirusScan community. Hopefully someone can help you soon!

Re: Does anyone have experience with McAfee VirusScan settings for OnSSI video Surveillance?

Hi dude,

You can try this. Just add the OnSSI video surveillance application directory / services to the On-Access Scanner exclusions list so VSE will not be causing any slow performance or whatsoever. Also, pay attention to your access protection logs as sometimes it tends to block "valid applications". As what happened to us before, we have this surveillance sumthing application and the access protection is blocking a creation of an exe file to the TEMP folder therefore preventing the surveillance application from recording.

Hope this helps