Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bamhaa
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 16

Cannot push VSE from ePo server

Hi,

I have upgraded my ePo server from 5.1.0 to 5.1.1 and now I cannot push VSE to client, I am getting the message says "Unable to find a valid repository." Any suggestion?

15 Replies

Re: Cannot push VSE from ePo server

Hi,

When you say that you cannot deploy the VSE, do you get any error in the installation or only when updating the antivirus? I believe the antivirus is installed but not updating is that correct?

Can you test to reinstall the MA in that Machine?

Best regards,

Jose Maria

bamhaa
Level 7
Message 3 of 16

Hi,

The antivrus is not installed and I want to install it in a client machine. I have configured a task to install antivirus.

ave1.JPG

Thanks,

mohamed

zeke423
Level 7
Message 4 of 16

I have rarely seen that message but when it does come up reinstalling the MA has worked every time. I would suggest trying that first and then running the task or scheduling it.

- Dave

bamhaa
Level 7
Message 5 of 16

Hi,

Still no luck, it didnt work.

Regards,

Mohamed

bamhaa
Level 7
Message 6 of 16

Hi Jose,

I have realised that after the upgrading the repository path has changed, I have installed my ePo to be in E drive but after the upgrading from 5.0.1 to 5.1.1 the path of the repository has changed to C drive. The C drive has got no antivirus installation files, all the file are in E drive as you can see from the attached images. Is there away to change the path back to E drive?

Hi,

Have you tested to schedule a task and not to use the run client task now?

Best regads,

Jose Maria

Troja
Level 14
Message 8 of 16

Hi Bamhaa,

some questions.

- is this problem only occuring on one system or exists the problem on several endpoints.

- is the client able to an update task without an error.

EPO server is not pushing VSE to endpoint. Furthermore the McAfee Agent starts the deployment task and is looking for the software in a repository configured in the repository list (sitelist.xml).

Have you checked the sitelist file on endpoint?

Cheers,

Thorsten

bamhaa
Level 7
Message 9 of 16

Hi,

This problem occuring on more than one system, but I also have systems which are working fine.

I havent checked sitelist file.

Capture2.JPG

Regards,

Mohamed

m_bk
Level 9
Message 10 of 16

hi,

Please check the enforced policy (under Mcafee agent policy, Repository) for this machine, if there is any enabled Repository. if yes:

try to ping from the machine to the Repository.

if there is connection, check the repository if the installation package is existed.

Thanks,

Mohanad