cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 14

Re: Can any one tell why will the ePO console not reflet the VSE product install on some system

Jump to solution

I just checked few machine and found that Plugin Flag value in register is 0 but still those system's VSE are not reflecting in ePO.

I also tried uninstalling the product and installing it again, but it worked only on a single system.

Most of the system in this problem does not have duplicated entries. so this Moving GUID to Duplicate List and Delete System and Plugin Flag are not working so can anyone please suggest me any other solution..

ansarias
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 12 of 14

Re: Can any one tell why will the ePO console not reflet the VSE product install on some system

Jump to solution

Let's one more try from ePO for VSE install on some machines.

Create VSE install Client task and add below in command line.

REINSTALLMODE=amus /q

IMPORTANT: The switch REINSTALLMODE must be in CAPITALS.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 13 of 14

Jump to solution

Thanks, some more system have started reflecting in my ePO ..but the ePO server itself is not reflecting the VSE ..

ansarias
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 14 of 14

Jump to solution

Now check plugin flag value on those machines and if its set to 8.

Some times issue with plugin flag value set to 8 on some machines.
For 64-bit installations:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Network Associates\ePolicy Orchestrator\Application Plugins\VIRUSCAN8xxx]   
For 32-bit installations:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Network Associates\ePolicy Orchestrator\Application Plugins\Viruscan8xxx]
check locally Plugin Flag value on some machine and change to 0. (Make sure Access Protection is disabled)
Send an Agent wake-up call to the client computer from the ePO console and see if VSE information is reflecting in ePO or not.
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community