Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
badda
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

Agent trying to upload events but event folder is empty?

I'm currently trying to debug the event upload starting from the client to ePO-server.

While doing so, I noticed that the agent is trying to upload events to the server even though the events folder at C:\ProgramData\McAfee\Agent\AgentEvents\Upload is empty.

Here the Agent Monitor log:

Framework Service    16.04.2018    08:40:35    Info    Agent is connecting to ePO server    
Framework Service    16.04.2018    08:40:35    Info    Agent communication session started    
Framework Service    16.04.2018    08:40:35    Info    Agent uploading 5 events to ePO Server    
Framework Service    16.04.2018    08:40:35    Info    Agent is sending EVENT package to ePO server    
Framework Service    16.04.2018    08:40:35    Info    Sending Events...    
Framework Service    16.04.2018    08:40:35    Info    Agent is looking for events to upload

What are these events and where are they stored?

4 Replies
badda
Level 7
Message 2 of 5

Re: Agent trying to upload events but event folder is empty?

Anyone ??

badda
Level 7
Message 3 of 5

Really no one??
McAfee Employee dmcgeary
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Needs to be directed\moved to MA\ePO forum.

badda
Level 7
Message 5 of 5

Ok, re-posted my question in >Business >ePolicy Orchestrator forum ... hope that's the right one ...

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.