(1) When right clicking the quarantined item from the secondary display of a dual monitor system, the properties dialog box pops up on the primary or other monitor. It should pop up on the monitor that holds the box's owner.
(2) The resize, minimize, maximize, etc are all missing from the quarantine dialog box. Only the
(3) The location of the quarantineed item is not always visible. SInce most of these items are buried deep in AppData, the path to them exceeds the visible space allocated in the text field of the data grid in the quarantine dialog box. This box needs to be scrollable (as well as copy-able)
(4) Unable to copy the location of the quarantine item from the text box of the data grid in the quarantine dialog box. If I cannot read or resize the box, it would be nice to be able to just copy it to notepad or to a CLI box so I can do a "CD" to the directory that it will be restored to.
(5) DIfficult to expand the location of the quarantined item. The right edge of the box cannot be resized (see 2 above) but the edge of the inside text box can be expanded but this then causes another problem the next time the quarantine form is brought up.
(6) If the inside text box is expanded as in (5) above, the form holding the box expands to the size the inside text box the next time the quarantine dialog box is displayed. Since this can be huge, it will not fit on a single monitor and expands into the second monitor. Unfortunately, the data grid that is in the form is not expanded at the same time. That grid needs to be anchored to the form. ie: If you add the resize as suggested in (2) above, the grid needs to be anchored to the form so that it expands as well.
All I was trying to gain by this was to un-quarantine the virus so I can send it to the owner of the web site that was having problem with google adverts that this virus came from. I thought he should submit the virus since he was getting it thru google adverts he was showing. I attached a snapshot of the huge unsizeable quarantine dialog box.