cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"More" link on Home and Home Office broken?

Hi Guys,

The "more" link on Home and Home Office Community does not work for me. Has anyone experienced this. Do we need to select Discussion tab for browsing back to old threads..?

More link.png

Tier 2.5 Technician
0 Kudos
12 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: "More" link on Home and Home Office broken?

Not working me either, Selvan.

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I also see that the "Discussions" tab and "All Content" tab showing contents that are not recent..! BTW any idea on when will the changes to community will be rolled out (The complete migration including UI)

Tier 2.5 Technician
0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

I think there isn't much that can be done with this current version.  Tiffani said the board will upgrade in June but exactly when I don't know.

Maybe she'll add something here tomorrow.   Apparently we'll get access to the BETA to try it out in advance of that date.   At least I hope we do!  ;-)

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 01/05/14 7:06:07 EDT PM
0 Kudos

Yep it would be great if there is a Staging Environment for McAfee Employees and Volunteer Mods prior to migration. Let 's see..!

Tier 2.5 Technician
0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

I agree.

0 Kudos
Hayton
Level 17

Is this "More" at the bottom of Recent Content? It works for me, but it's always been the case (for me anyway) that if you refresh the widget then More doesn't work until the page is refreshed.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Fascinating.  I tried in Chrome, Firefox and IE and in all nothing happens. It's "Recent Activity in..."

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

I can confirm, Tiffani already reported this issue to Jive and it's the widget itself that has an issue. I think there is a workaround, but I'd have to research that a little.

Yes. Update will make me very happy, and I think Tiffani said there would will be a sandbox soon, but I don't think it's at that stage yet.

Somer L. Pyron
Knowledge Analyst
ServicePortal: support.mcafee.com
Web: www.mcafee.com
0 Kudos

Thanks Somer for the information.

Thanks Hayton, Peter for confirming.

Tier 2.5 Technician
0 Kudos