cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyross
Level 10

VirusScan Enterprise column widths

On the VIrusScan Enterprise forum, it looks like a 'Latest Reply Date' was added, but that has caused the Title column to be squished so narrow that it's only 2-3 words wide on a 1280x1024 full-screen browser. Can this be fixed?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: VirusScan Enterprise column widths

I don't see that but granted I'm using 1920 x 1080 resolution.

Perhaps you could give a link to the exact page in question or a screenshot, or both?

0 Kudos
andyross
Level 10

This appeared to happen within the past week. I did have to re-log back in. Was there a recent update to the forum software?

This is what the VSE forum looks like (using Firefox if that makes a difference.)

McAfee1.jpg

This is what this forum looks like, and what I remember the VSE looked like earlier:

McAfee2.jpg

0 Kudos
andyross
Level 10

Did just notice that the narrow column shows up if I am on the 'Discussions' tab, even for this forum. Use 'All Content' and it is wide. I have a shortcut that I have always used, so something changed on the Discussions tab.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

OK there's only one person who can really answer this and I've alerted her below.

can you comment please?

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

After further investigation I can only assume it's either due to your current screen resolution setting or maybe you have the page zoomed under View > Zoom?

In mine I have text only magnified by 1 click of that setting.   Here's what I see:

capture.jpg

0 Kudos
andyross
Level 10

I think the issue is that the two date columns are fixed width, along with most of the rest. The Title seems to be the only one that the browser is allowed to resize, resulting in it getting narrow now that the extra 'Latest Activity' or 'Latest Reply Date' was added.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

You're probably right.   I did page the Admin but I guess she's busy.

0 Kudos