cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hayton
Level 17

Stuck on "Loading points ..."

Jump to solution

Top right, that's what I've been seeing for the past few days. Always loading, not displaying. Is it just stuck on my PC, or does anyone else see it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hayton
Level 17

Re: Stuck on "Loading points ..."

Jump to solution

Aha! Got it.

In Firefox NoScript was blocking nitro.bunchball.net; I had to allow it in order to get the points to display. One to watch if anyone else has a similar problem : FF/NoScript sometimes throws up some surprising results.

7 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Despite it logging me out every blasted time I come here I tested that.  Browser cache perhaps?  Mine loaded instantly when I came to respond here and finally got logged in for what feels like the 5000th time today.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Same here also Hayton, Loaded immediately...

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
Hayton
Level 17

Jump to solution

Just me then. This is in Firefox, I haven't tried it in Chrome yet. In FF I cleared everything (it logged me out) and logged in again. No change. The Firefox console shows a lot of CSS-related messages but nothing obviously relevant to this.

Loading points.PNG

0 Kudos
Hayton
Level 17

Jump to solution

Aha! Got it.

In Firefox NoScript was blocking nitro.bunchball.net; I had to allow it in order to get the points to display. One to watch if anyone else has a similar problem : FF/NoScript sometimes throws up some surprising results.

exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Aha! Got it.

Well there you go.  Your ISP and Jive are off the hook....for now ;-)

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Nitro.bunchball.net is probably the (Gamification Platform) for Jive.

Who would ever had "Thunk" ? Glad you got it solved

Gamification - Nitro is the Participation Engine - Bunchball

About Bunchball: Gamification Industry Leader | Bunchball

Oooops, meant to reply to Hayton.

Edited: by Catdaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

If this board is going to forget you logged in I wish it would do it before allowing you to bring up a reply box.  So annoying.   I was going to say...........

How odd.  Maybe your ISP has a bottleneck somewhere.  I'm using Firefox too.   I have seen it happen though, just not recently.

0 Kudos