cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration page or form?

Jump to solution

Hello,

Is there any way to create a registration form or page? We have a preview program coming up and would like customers to supply their information before we approve their access to our community page. Alternatively, we could do this via email or on a public landing page, but we would like to save a step if possible.

Thanks for any thoughts or help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Registration page or form?

Jump to solution

I sent you an email.

Tiffani

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Not on the McAfee community, unless you mean registration for some kind of Business/Enterprise Training.  Are you perhaps meaning to ask this question of the host company Jive?   If so you want their forums.  Welcome | Jive Community

Can you explain further what kind of registration form you are looking for and for what product or service?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply! I meant specifically within the McAfee community. The idea was that customers arriving on a community page would have a registration area where they could send us their customer/business name, product used, contact info, etc. in order to sign up for a technology preview of endpoint 10. It would be similar to the sort of info one might provide for training or an event. We simply need to validate that they are a customer before sending the invite to participate with the links to download the software or to a non public facing area of the community.

Does that help explain what we're after?

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Yes I understand what you mean but I don't think there is such a thing.  I'll ping the forums admin and ask her for input here.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

I sent you an email.

Tiffani

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
0 Kudos