Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petermason
Level 13

Re: Earn Points - Build Community Reputation

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I'm looking for information on how the points & reputation features work (or don't).

Previously has advised that the 'Mark as Helpful' feature does not work and that some of the missions, such as 'Group Leader' are only available to Moderators and McAfee employees.

Looking at my profile under 'Activity' I don't see any entries for the mission 'Admit One' even though it has been completed a number of times.

Is there a document that explains how these features work?

I found a link on the 'Welcome Tips' page  to a document Earn Points - Build Community Reputation, but it gives an error

Unauthorized.PNG

when I try to access it.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Peter

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi ,

The guide Ex_Brit provides is the correct resource with the answer listed here. To locate your earned badges, click here, select your username or visit your profile, then select Reputation in the drop down menu located under More. In the left column, select Missions. Your badge is displayed as Completed for Admit One and I can confirm that you completed it on March 29.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, Peter.

Sincerely,

Tiffani

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
0 Kudos
11 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

This may be of help:  and that missing Earn Points one has gone I fear.

Hopefully our Community Manager will chime in and add thoughts.

exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

BTW 'Mark as Helpful' works now as far as I can tell.

0 Kudos
petermason
Level 13

Jump to solution

Hi Peter,

The 'Mark as helpful' only works for moderators. I just have the option to report abuse.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

peter.mason wrote:

Hi Peter,

The 'Mark as helpful' only works for moderators. I just have the option to report abuse.

That is accurate. We are recording Marked as Correct within the Community.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

peter.mason wrote:

Hi Peter,

I had forgotten that, I apologise.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi ,

The guide Ex_Brit provides is the correct resource with the answer listed here. To locate your earned badges, click here, select your username or visit your profile, then select Reputation in the drop down menu located under More. In the left column, select Missions. Your badge is displayed as Completed for Admit One and I can confirm that you completed it on March 29.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, Peter.

Sincerely,

Tiffani

Was my reply helpful?

0 Kudos
petermason
Level 13

Jump to solution

Hi Tiffani,

The Admit one' mission showed as in progress and then completed last month, I'm sure it's come up as 'Earn again' a few times.

Does this get reset every month or is there some period where it gets reset?

Peter

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

peter.mason wrote:

Hi Tiffani,

The Admit one' mission showed as in progress and then completed last month, I'm sure it's come up as 'Earn again' a few times.

Does this get reset every month or is there some period where it gets reset?

Peter

To earn this badge, you must log in 10 times within 30 days. In progress was the expected behavior until you logged in for the 10th time. If you see the option to Earn Again, please bring this to my attention so that I can look into it further.

Was my reply helpful?

0 Kudos
petermason
Level 13

Jump to solution

Hi Tiffani,

The 'Admit One' mission is now showing as available to Earn Again now.

It's showing as 85% complete so I must have logged in 8.5 times so far this month.

Regards

Peter

0 Kudos