Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troja
Level 14

Points (Reputation) not raising any more

Jump to solution

Hi all,

has anyone notices this?? The earned points are not rasing any more.....

Who can check this?

Cheers

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Points (Reputation) not raising any more

Jump to solution

Troja,

Thanks for being an active member of the community and congrats on earning over 4,000 points so far! Upon viewing your activity, I can see you've been earning points. As you're aware, points are awarded according to the mission completed. In some cases, a mission can be completed again and this is indicated where you see earn again. Can you share which mission you expected to see points or a badge awarded? This will help me look into this matter further.

Thank you.

Tiffani

Enterprise Community Manager

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

I haven't noticed actually.  This is a question really for the Community Manager, hopefully she will spot this soon.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

I've pinged the Community Manager regarding this, maybe get a response tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Hayton
Level 17

Jump to solution

That's a long response time ...

Reported again.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

;-)

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Troja,

Thanks for being an active member of the community and congrats on earning over 4,000 points so far! Upon viewing your activity, I can see you've been earning points. As you're aware, points are awarded according to the mission completed. In some cases, a mission can be completed again and this is indicated where you see earn again. Can you share which mission you expected to see points or a badge awarded? This will help me look into this matter further.

Thank you.

Tiffani

Enterprise Community Manager

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
0 Kudos