cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ansarias
Level 13

Group creation

I am unable to create group with my account AnsariAs. Could you please add permission to create a group?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Group creation

Hi ,

As a member of the community, you can join any of the hundreds of groups here in the McAfee Community. Groups are created and administered by Intel Security employees. You can see all the groups and find the one that's right for you by clicking here.

Tiffani A.

Enterprise Community Manager

Intel Security

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
0 Kudos
petermason
Level 13

Hi Tiffani,

If groups can only be created by Intel Security employees then why does the it show up as a mission under my profile?

Group_Leader.PNG

Regards

Peter

0 Kudos
petermason
Level 13

Hi Tiffani,

Were you able to confirm that we shouldn't be able to create groups? I also have a mission under my profile to invite members to my group, not sure why we would have these missions if we can't create groups.

Recruiter.PNG

Regards

Peter

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

It's a Jive anomaly that Tiffani knows about.  I agree those items should not be there.

petermason
Level 13

Thanks Peter.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi

All community missions regardless of role, level and permissions are visible, this includes our volunteer moderator and Intel Security Group employee badges so that it's transparent that the mission was credited when earned. I'll use your feedback to further define prerequisites or qualifications for badges. In the meantime, you can also earn points by joining a group.

Let me know if you have further questions and thank you for being a member of the Community.

Tiffani

Enterprise Community Manager

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
0 Kudos