cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vimalnavis
Level 13

Employee Icons

Jump to solution

The old system allowed employees to be distinguished as Subject Matter Experts, Group Leaders etc. Is that allowed in the new system? If yes, how do I request and get the change applied to my profile?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Employee Icons

Jump to solution

McAfee employee badges will be rolled out over the next couple of business days to all users who previously possessed a badge prior to the upgrade.

75x75_McAfeeEmployee_txt.png

For employees who already carried a group leader badge in the previous version, those will be rolled over as well. Expert badges are unlocked when the user contributes within their respective space or group.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

These badges will now be dynamically applied through our new reputation model. As employees engage in their respective areas or create new groups, they will be earned.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
0 Kudos
vimalnavis
Level 13

Jump to solution

Since the employee badges are for employees only how does the system know who is an employee and who is not?

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Tiffani gave us a preview before the change. The badges clearly distinguish whom is a McAfee Volunteer Moderator. and whom is a McAfee Employee.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
SafeBoot
Level 21

Jump to solution

I believe the McAfee badges will reappear with our points early next week.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

McAfee employee badges will be rolled out over the next couple of business days to all users who previously possessed a badge prior to the upgrade.

75x75_McAfeeEmployee_txt.png

For employees who already carried a group leader badge in the previous version, those will be rolled over as well. Expert badges are unlocked when the user contributes within their respective space or group.

Was my reply helpful?

0 Kudos