cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

problem saving logins

Hello Evryone,

3 month ago evertthing was ok. suddenly evry hour or two i need to login to evry acount again.

Its a great waist of time.

Does anyone knows why this happans and how to solve this?

I think it has to do with a conflict with google saving password at the same time as true key

Thanks

8 Replies
Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 9

Re: problem saving logins

Hi @tangush  

We are sorry that you are facing issues with true key. Let us know if you are facing problems in standalone application or in browser extension. Kindly check if email is verified or the device that you are using is trusted.

Regards

Magesh J

Highlighted

hello there

i am not shure about the app but in my browzer extention it a problem for shure

please help

Thanks

Raviv

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 9

Hi Raviv,

So I gather you are using True Key on your Chrome browser, can you please let me know what system/device are you using with your True Key account?

Also let me know what is the issue exactly, is it the instant login failing on all your saved logins or is the instant login failing for specific websites? or is the issue that you are required to login to your True Key account constantly in order to access these saved logins?

Thanks,

Marc D.

Highlighted

Dear sir

i am using microsoft Windows 10 [Version 10.0.18362.418]

also on monile a redmi note 7

Thanks

Highlighted

also chrom ver 81.0.4044.129
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 9

Good morning,

We know the devices you have but I still need to know what is the issue exactly, is it the instant login failing on all your saved logins or is the instant login failing for specific websites? or is the issue that you are required to login to your True Key account constantly in order to access these saved logins?

Thanks,

Marc D.

Highlighted

The problem is that i am being looged off constently from many sites like gmail, facebook and so on. It wasnt like that a few mounth ago.

Nevrer the less on my cellolar phone i font have this problem

Thanks

Raviv

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 9 of 9

Good morning,

So when you say that you are being logged off constantly from nay websites, you mean you are being logged off from your True key account and you need to keep entering the TK credentials to log back in, correct?

Again, please confirm which true Key browser extension you are using.

Also, let me know in the sign out setting  (as shown in the attached picture), what is yours set at?

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community