cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bdwn
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Unsupported Sites: Is there a streamlined process for reporting these?

Jump to solution

Is there a way to submit unsupported login page URLs in the TrueKey app?

I understand you guys cannnot stay up-to-date for ALL websites 100% of the time but that doesn't mean you cannot setup a simple form for users to submit unsupported URL to your developers. You (developers) can then flag certain domians as higher priority than others, such as 'number of submissions', 'commonly used sites' like microsoft, upworks, chase, etc... This will be more streamlined and effecient than posting a link in this forum or talking to customer support.

I suggest this because I am a paid customer and I love your service. But if there was a direct and streamlined process for reporting unsupported sites it would make the service better.

A website I am having logging into is upworks.com. This is a popular freelance platform. The URL TrueKey is not detecting the loggin fields is https://www.upwork.com/ab/account-security/login

Give a thumbs up if you would like a better way to report unsupported login pages for your favorite sites?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unsupported Sites: Is there a streamlined process for reporting these?

Jump to solution

I am actually happy you brought this up, as it is an important point.

From any of your default browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Edge), you can right click on the True Key extension on the top right and go to the True Key icon on the menu and you can choose one of these 5 issues namely "I wasn't logged in to this website".

I can assure you we receive these reports and we make an effort to optimize these pages so they can work with the True Key instant login feature.

Pages keep breaking when the content script is changed from this website and depending on the changes it is easier or can require more work from us to optimize them again. Having said that, I am happy to report the issue with upwork.com

Thanks,

Marc D.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
3 Replies
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

I am actually happy you brought this up, as it is an important point.

From any of your default browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Edge), you can right click on the True Key extension on the top right and go to the True Key icon on the menu and you can choose one of these 5 issues namely "I wasn't logged in to this website".

I can assure you we receive these reports and we make an effort to optimize these pages so they can work with the True Key instant login feature.

Pages keep breaking when the content script is changed from this website and depending on the changes it is easier or can require more work from us to optimize them again. Having said that, I am happy to report the issue with upwork.com

Thanks,

Marc D.

Was my reply helpful?

marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

bdwn
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

that's great. i was looking for that feature but couldn't find it. I see it now in the browser. I'll make sure to use this in the future. thanks

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

You are most welcome, let me know if there is nything else we can help with.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?