cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to log in to my True Key account

I have cleared my cache, uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled this app/extension for my Edge browser.  I have had no issue until today.  I have went to support for help but now they will be escalating it and will get back to me in a few days.  I need help with this now, is there anyone else that had this issue before and can give me a idea of what I could try that may rectify this?

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Unable to log in to my True Key account

This could be Internet issue. Can you try on Chrome?

Try clearing cache, cookies, reset the whole browser but make sure you backup bookmarks and other data from the browser. Reinstall TK extension. 

Highlighted

Just followed your suggestion, and it would seem that I get the same result on chrome.  I have access to browse just about everything but just cannot login to the true key.

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Good morning Alex,

So I understand that you have login issues to connect to your True Key account on your Edge extension, let me ask you a few questions, has it worked before? also I am assuming this is the new Edge on Chromium True Key extension you are trying to access, right?

If not, here is a knowledge article on how to install this new extension: https://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?&id=TS103023

Also, if is still does not work, you can go to www.truekey.com and install Chrome or Firefox True Key extensions and confirm that the issue follow on these extensions as well.

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community