cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to change my password

Hi community I just create my acount of true key and I don't know why my password is incorrect so I didn't even have time to authorize my computer as a reliable pc. How could I do in these case? Help me!!!!!

1 Reply
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to change my password

Good morning,

Incorrect password error based on my experience seems to always been related to typing the wrong password (small or big caps, etc.). You might want to try to create a new account changing the email address as you wont be able to do this with your existing account/email address.

Once you confirm that wrong password characters were typed, if you want to go back to your original True Key account you will need to delete the account before accessing it again and for that you will need to reach out to the support to do this:

https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp

When you get to this link, scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page and click on the “contact support” link, then click on “technical assistance”, click on PC or MAC and this will take you to the contacting support either by chat or phone. 

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community