cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Truekey not working via Comcast

Jump to solution

I have been trouble connecting to Truekey for the past several days. Technical support / chat cannot solve the problem and have escalated. I've now discovered that when I use a different wifi network (hotspot via my mobile phone vs the Comcast network I have at home) Truekey actually works. I have tried resetting my router/cable modem to no avail. Any suggestions on the solution to this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee

Re: Truekey not working via Comcast

Jump to solution

Hi Sanjay,

Glad that it works now. It appeared that it was an issue for some of our users on certain ISP's impacting them signing in to their True Key profiles.

Regards,

MarcD

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Jump to solution

Will ask the expect on TK to comment

mate can you assist  here please

McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Good morning,

I would need to know more about the issue you are experiencing. I would need to know the exact error message and when this is obtained?

I also would need to know on which platform you have True Key installed (Windows, MAC OS X, IO S or Android)?

Also it would be helpful to know the versions of True Key and of the platform system you are using.

Thanks,

MarcD

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Mac OSX 10.11.6.

Truekey Version 1.20.0 (1.20.0.2205)

Error message below

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 8.37.58 AM.png

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Good morning,

We have received reports that users on certain Internet Service Providers may experience issues accessing their True Key profiles.  We are investigating and will let you know once this is resolved. Thanks for your patience.

MarcD

McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Sanjay,

Please try to login again tomorrow to True Key and let me know if it works.

Thanks,

MarcD

Jump to solution

It works  now.  Thank you.

If you don't mind my asking, what changed?

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Sanjay,

Glad that it works now. It appeared that it was an issue for some of our users on certain ISP's impacting them signing in to their True Key profiles.

Regards,

MarcD

0 Kudos