cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

TrueKey keeps signing out Edge Chrome

Ever since Microsoft updated EDGE (to Chrome) my TrueKey app keeps logging off and signing out.  I checked all the settings and nothing is cleared when I close the browser and TrueKey is set for 7 days.  This all started after the update.  Can someone help?

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: TrueKey keeps signing out Edge Chrome

A setting needs to be changed on your Browser.

Go to Settings and click More. Now go to Privacy and Security and select Choose what to clear button under Clear browsing data.

Now you should see Always clear this when I close the browser. Turn it off.

Try closing the browser when TRUEKEY is logged in and reopen the browser. It should still be logged in. I had the same issue before and it worked for me.

Re: TrueKey keeps signing out Edge Chrome

"Always clear" was turned off.  All this started when Windows updated to EDGE CHROME.  It doesn't log me off on my laptop with the old EDGE.

I'm going to reinstall from Mcafee and see if that works.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community