cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: True Key - "That did not work"

Unfortunately, that did not work. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and Face ID doesn’t work when I have Touch ID selected as my secondary authentication.

Touch ID does work on my iPad, which was also updated with the newest True Key iOS app released yesterday. 

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 22 of 26

So the issue you observed is only happening on your iPhone, correct?

Thanks,

Marc D.

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Hi Marc, 

Extremely weird but, my problem seems to have sorted itself out. I tried it again yesterday and the second verification worked on my iphone.

Many Thanks

Yes, that is correct. 

Highlighted
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 25 of 26

Great news, probably by retrying it a few times  the authentication mechanism got itself resolved.
Anyways glad that it is working now, please let me know if anyone is still seeing any issues.
Marc D.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

Marcd,

I wanted to make sure you knew that my issue with Face ID and the iOS app isn't yet resolved.  I've tried restarting my phone and that did not appear to have an impact.

As I mentioned previously, I noticed that under Settings, Face ID and Passcode, the True Key app is not identified as an app that has access to Face ID.  I'm using app version 4.1.0, which was just released.

MPower Badge Now Available
Customers attending MPower can earn a community badge. Check into the MPower forum and say hi to have the badge awarded to your community profile.