Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 21 of 25

Re: True Key premium renew error

Jump to solution

I am still investigating this, the error involves different teas /processes that need to be verified in order to isolate the issue. I will get back to you as soon as I am able to find out more what's going on.

Thanks,

rtf007
Level 7
Message 22 of 25

Jump to solution

Hi, I am having the same error. I am trying to renew the subscription for the past 3 months and NOTHING. I sent an email to the team and I am waiting for an answer since 1.5 MONTHS AGO!!!!!!

Here is the email. Please look the data that I sent.....

Hi Rafael,

Let me enquire what is going on here.

Thanks,

McAfee CRT Team

Marc Dahan, MCP                                           

E-Mail: marc_dahan@mcafee.com

DL McAfee Consumer CRT

Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 9:26 AM
To: MB TrueKey Support <truekeysupport@mcafee.com>
Subject: I cant upgrade to premium

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 23 of 25

Jump to solution

Good morning,

I have not forgotten about the issue you reported to us and I am sorry I have not been able to provide more updates regarding this.

I can tell you that our dev team is working to fix this and I am expecting to get an update on this today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

AlGa
Level 7
Message 24 of 25

Jump to solution

I have exactly the same problem as decribed in this Blog. It's a shame that this Problem occurs now more then one year and it seems you can't get it fixed. I'm using TrueKey from the beginning, as it was named Password Box. The Service at this time was good, and even as TrueKey was owned by Intel it was better!  it seem McAfee has not really an interest to further provide this tool to customers.

Can you please provide the information until when you have a bug fix, would be just fair for the users so it's easier to decide for an other product.

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 25 of 25

Jump to solution

Good morning,

McAfee is making great efforts to provide a quality product with True Key to our users, and I have been not only extremely responsive to all our users on trying to provide solutions when there were discovered but very transparent about issues we are still working on to resolve.

The unexpected error message when trying to renew the Premium subscription is one of such issues, obviously we are working on this issue still and the time it is taking to get resolved is related to the complexity of the issue that is touching several engineering teams. 

You would understand that to provide a timeline for the fix would be inaccurate, I can only assure you we are working on this with the highest priority and as soon as I have a more precise update I will let you all know.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.