Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 19

Re: True Key premium renew error

Jump to solution

Thank you, I will investigate this and will get back to you on your email.

Marc D.

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution

Hi,
if I try to renew premium in my work in Chrome on Linux I see this URL when error is shown:

chrome-extension://cpaibbcbodhimfnjnakiidgbpiehfgci/pages/dashboard.html#settings

and the URL which plugin try connect is:

https://truekeycart.intelsecurity.com/cart/?email=antonin.neumann@seznam.cz&culture=CS-CZ&affid=1265&fullName=Anton%C3%ADn%20Neumann&SubscriptionAction=Renew&ui_culture=cs-CZ
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 13 of 19

Jump to solution

All good, I got the information I needed, we'll investigate and fix the issue and once we do this I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jump to solution
Hi,

how it looks? I am already really nervous because I need added new passwords so if you can't or don't have time yet fix it I will have to find out some other tool.
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 15 of 19

Jump to solution

I have asked confirmation on the status of this issue. I will get back to you hopefully tomorrow with some more news.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution

Some news?

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 17 of 19

Jump to solution

Please send an email to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" , need to ask more infromation.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution
Hey Marc,

I have the same problem as tonda13. Is there a solution?
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 19 of 19

Jump to solution

Let me check but just in case, send me to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" your screenshot of the error when you trying to renew your Premium subscription and also the email address related to your True Key account.

Thanks,

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

MPower Badge Now Available
Customers attending MPower can earn a community badge. Check into the MPower forum and say hi to have the badge awarded to your community profile.